Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Richard Branson's health tips


British baron Sir Richard Branson has revealed the secret behind his good health. 

The billionaire entrepreneur, best known for his Virgin Group, has admitted that he "works out more for fitness than anything else".

In an interview with the Daily Mail , Branson revealed how he looks after himself. He said, "I don't smoke and I eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg, but I party hard. When I'm at home on my island in the Caribbean, every night is a party, so I'll join in."

Branson also revealed the way he deals with the aftermath of parties- hangovers.

"I wish I knew. Give up drinking, I suppose. But swimming definitely helps. I get up and swim round the island which takes about an hour-and-a-half. It's beautiful and there are eagle rays and giant turtles to see."

Other than swimming, what keep him fit are sports.

"Yes, I'm 6ft 2in and weigh 11st 11lb, but I work out more for fitness than anything else. I pop into the gym when I'm travelling, play tennis and kitesurf, and ran the marathon last year. I think it's good for a woman to put on a bit of weight when she gets older — it looks better. But a man has to stay balanced."

0 comments:

Post a Comment